Thursday 18 November 2010

(5) Fun In The Sun

     It is such a strange feeling to be on the other side of the building process...to be an observer instead of the builder.  I must admit it is kind of nice, my back doesn't hurt at the end of a long day and yet I still feel alot of satisfaction with all the progress that is being made.  It is also very interesting to watch and learn a new (to me) method of construction.  But there is only so much time I can hang around the job site before other things beckon me to come and explore...
     I did a great mountain bike ride out to the lagoon.   Riding through small fishing villages, great views of the coast, through coconut groves, across rivers...all is good in my world today.  I actually remembered to bring the camara....so as the saying goes "a picture is worth a 1000 words", I leave you with the following images:









No comments:

Post a Comment