Sunday 21 August 2011

As Done As It Got!!! June 2011




I (Debi) went down for the final walk through in the first of June.   Everything was looking pretty good. ..so I made final payment to Jose Luis.  We had only contracted to finish the upper level and partially finish the lower.  We still have lots of work to do (ourselves) when we return in November.
We have to install the fixtures, appliances, sinks and toilets...then we can actually live there.  We'll be picking out tile and having that installed hopefully in November or December.  So it will be will a work in progresss for a bit.  The other fun thing will be finding furnishings. 
So once I resize the photos I took...I'll plug them in here!!
Had a fun time...it was in between seasons...a little early for the die hard surfers and the summer tourists.  So our usually secluded beach was even more so.  Was hoping to experience the notorious rainstorms but only got one for the 9 days I was there.  It was pretty neat but unfortuately it knocked out the power and without fans or a/c...it was not cool...it was hot and sticky!!  Made for a rough night...I was staying with Christine at Los Suenos and I went out onto her closest hammock to the beach hoping to get a little breeze...but not much breeze and hammocks aren't exactly like a pillowtip mattress!!

Got a few more photos to post but our Building In Mexico series is coming to an end!!  We'll see if Marty has more to add!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment